Saturday 9 June 2012

Redirection

Since my last post, I've been turning ideas over in my head about how to approach the lag and collision detection issues for my Tunnel Flyer game. None seem like they would help and I can't do more than speculate about solutions since I can't really profile the game and see where the major bottlenecks are. All these issues combined, I've decided to put that project on the back-burner. I will still keep it in mind and see if I think of some way to solve the problems, but I won't sit blankly in front of the screen trying to push something out.

That being said I will continue with learning Unity of course, and swap-out completing Tunnel Flyer with polishing and updating my two published games, Slime Jumper and Keep Running. Back to work!

No comments:

Post a Comment