Saturday 14 July 2012

Progress Update

Well basically...there has been no progress haha. I don't have time during the week anymore now that I work. On the weekends, like today, I need to study for my online course and do other things that must come first. So for now, my project is on the back-burner until I am done my online course at school. That should be around August 13th. Once that is complete, I should have my weekends back and will invest greatly into my project. I still think it is going to be awesome and I can't wait to get into again!

Aside from that, work is pretty cool. I still need to learn all the tools that have already been made and also to learn the coding information that I need. Namely programs that interact with excel files as well as networking. Hopefully I can learn that as quickly as possible so that I don't spend my days trying to figure out code but rather make or improve new tools to help out my team.

No comments:

Post a Comment